Fixed costs for USA are:
* We pick up the bird(s) in Europe.
- Bird purchase order (downpayment) $100, for me to start finding the bird you wish. Or to reserve for new season. When the purchase is final this amount will be settled with the total purchase amount.
- Bird purchase (to be determined when you ask for a quote).
- Two times veterinarian costs $375,- (once by vet government in the Netherlands and also in quarantaine center in Miami).
- Permit application VS-17-129 = $150,-
- Transport from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Miami Aiport by KLM flight (to be determined when you ask for a quote) plus custom handmade shipping crates.
- Custom Broker USA fee $750,-
- Quarantaine 30 days x $9.75 = $292,50 for small birds (up to 1000 grams) and $21 a day for larger birds (more than 1000 grams) = $630,- (plus food which my US broker arranges).
- Domestic flight if needed from Miami anywhere in the USA with Delta Airlines around $150,- per bird.
- International cites $75,-
- Price for food until you have the import permits $195,- per month per bird (consists of mice, quail, rat, hamster, dove and chicks).
- Broker fee $500,- per bird.
* Our housing facility is fully equipped high tech camera surveillance system on the aviaries.
* We have daily feeding with high quality food and vitamins.
* We take care of medical bills if needed.
* We raise young and imprint and do training upon request until ready for shipping.
Note: keep in mind that prices for birds of prey here are very low compared to the USA, which makes import very attractive! Especially when you buy more than 4 to 6 birds, because the price gets cheaper by volume, the cost of shipping goes down significantly per bird!
*We are not liaible for the natural death of an animal during our care. We do take care of the animals when they get sick and to take it to a veterenarian immediately and get the medications or medical care it needs. We pay for these expenses. You will not get this bill. But it remains a living creature.